PACK Reflecting labels Unicorn (Limited stock)
This product is unfortunately out of stock.
Discover our new reflecting name labels and iron-ons in the cutest of all unicorn designs. Make sure your children are visible during nightfall and label bicycle, helmet, jackets, backpacks and more. The special material reflects the light of cars and streetlights and enhances visibility on the way to school or home. And the cute unicorn design makes it fun to label all your belongings together with your children.
The Unicorn Set contains:
- 34 personalized reflecting name labels for objects and belongings
- 21 non- personalized iron-on labels for clothes and fabrics
Reflecting characteristics guaranteed 5 years
Visible up to 100 m
Meets the international ASTM® D-4956 requirements for reflectivity
Ideal for children and adults.
The labels appear silver-grey by day, during darkness the labels reflect the light from a car or the streetlight in a very bright white light that can be seen from distance. The labels are only reflecting when direct light falls in.
Use the personalized name labels to mark objects like a helmet, scooters. rubber boots and strollers. Use the reflecting iron-on labels to mark jackets, sweaters, backpacks and other fabrics.
Add some fun reflecting unicorn labels to create a bigger reflecting surface. Your children will love labeling the objects and see them reflecting in the dark.
- Place the labels on a surface where the light can be ideally reflected.
- Place the reflecting labels on a flat, clean and dry surface.
- Wait 24h before getting in contact with water for the first time.
- We consider to place the labels on each side of your object. If you want to label a helmet, use the reflecting labels on the front, on the sides and o the back to make sure the light will be reflected from each position.
- We consider colorful and bright clothes during the dark season to make sure your child is visible during the darkness.
Reflective iron-on labels:
1. Heat your iron to 160° C (position 2 wool).
2. Place the label on the fabric and protect it with baking paper before ironing. Make sure the baking paper is big enough to place the iron on it.
3. Press the iron on the baking paper / label for 20 seconds. Wait 48h before the first washing. If the label does not hold, your iron was probably not hot enough. The label may melt if the iron is too hot.
Please refer to the garment manufacturer's instructions for ironing the material.
Detailed instructions for ironing and washing the products are included with the order.